HED Jet 6 Plus
Perhaps the most versatile wheels in the entire Hed line, the Jet series got even sweeter for 2014. How so? The 4, 6, 9, and disc all received our new 25mm Plus rim design, just like the Ardennes Plus. This rim section is the next evolution of C2 technology, which broke ground in 2007 with a 23mm-wide rim. Wide rims carry a host of benefits including better aerodynamics, better handling, and increased tire volume for improved ride quality and rolling speed. Riders everywhere are choosing fatter tires, and our Plus rims are the perfect match.
The Jet 6 Plus is ideal for almost any style of riding – road race, criterium, triathlon, Gran Fondo, or whatever you can throw at it. The 60mm deep rim and Stability Control Technology result in stable handling, and a big dose of True Speed. The Jet 6 Plus can be used as a front/rear matched pair, or in combination with other rims – such as a front Jet 4 or rear Jet 9.
- RIM TYPECLINCHER
- RIM DEPTH60mm
- RIM WIDTH25mm
- INTERNAL RIM WIDTH21mm
- BRAKING SURFACEStandard CNC alloy
- RECOMMENDED BRAKE PADStandard alloy pad
- HUB MODELHed Sonic
- HUB COMPATIBILITYShimano/Campy 9, 10, 11
- BUILD AND SPOKES18/24 std or 20/28 Stallion
- SPOKE TYPEBladed steel
- POWERTAP OPTIONYES
- WHEEL SIZE700c
- WHEEL SET WEIGHT1,698g
- RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE22mm+
- INCLUDESSteel Skewers,Valve Extenders,Rim Tape
- 1. For all types of bicycle wheels, a hard strike on the rim is likely to result in rim damage. At the point of impact, an aluminum rim will dent, and a carbon rim may delaminate. With any such damage to a Hed wheel, our lifetime crash replacement policy enables the original owner to repair or replace the wheel at substantial savings. 2. Tire pressure = 100psi MAX 3. We do NOT recommend hanging a bike equipped with Jet wheels from hooks - this can damage the carbon skin and will not be covered under warranty.