HED Jet Disc Plus
Perhaps the most versatile wheels in the entire Hed line, the Jet series got even sweeter for 2014. How so? The 4, 6, 9, and disc all received our new 25mm Plus rim design, just like the Ardennes Plus. This rim section is the next evolution of C2 technology, which broke ground in 2007 with a 23mm-wide rim. Wide rims carry a host of benefits including better aerodynamics, better handling, and increased tire volume for improved ride quality and rolling speed. Riders everywhere are choosing fatter tires, and our Plus rims are the perfect match.
The Jet Plus Disc is the epitome of speed. No rear wheel in our line is faster on any given day or bike frame. The Jet Plus Disc can be paired with your choice of front wheel to dial in the amount of side force you’re comfortable with. This wheel is also unique in that it features a spoke construction underneath carbon skins, giving it a ride quality unlike any other disc wheel on the market.
- RIM TYPECLINCHER
- RIM WIDTH25mm
- INTERNAL RIM WIDTH21mm
- BRAKING SURFACEStandard CNC alloy
- RECOMMENDED BRAKE PADStandard alloy pad
- HUB MODELHed Sonic
- BUILD AND SPOKES24 std or 28 Stallion
- HUB COMPATIBILITYShimano/Campy 9, 10, 11
- POWERTAP OPTIONYES
- WHEEL SIZE700c
- REAR WHEEL WEIGHT1,210g
- RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE22mm+
- INCLUDESTitanium Skewers,Rim Tape
- 1. For all types of bicycle wheels, a hard strike on the rim is likely to result in rim damage. At the point of impact, an aluminum rim will dent, and a carbon rim may delaminate. With any such damage to a Hed wheel, our lifetime crash replacement policy enables the original owner to repair or replace the wheel at substantial savings. 2. Tire pressure = 100psi MAX 3. We do NOT recommend hanging a bike equipped with Jet wheels from hooks - this can damage the carbon skin and will not be covered under warranty.