HED Stinger 6
Is it possible to have a jack-of-all trades that actually excels at everything? Can something truly work well for almost any situation, athlete, race course, or weather forecast? They said it was impossible, but the Stinger 6 delivers.
Whether you compete in road races, criteriums, time trials, triathlons, or Gran Fondos, the Stinger 6 does it. With wide C2 rim technology, 60mm depth, light weight, and incredible stiffness, there’s nothing it can’t handle. In fact, some strong riders are actually faster uphill on the Stinger 6 than some shallow wheels, due to its stiffness and efficiency. If you love tubular wheels and aren’t sure what to choose, let us help you simplify the decision – the search stops here.
- RIM TYPETUBULAR
- RIM DEPTH60mm
- RIM WIDTH28mm
- BRAKING SURFACECarbon
- RECOMMENDED BRAKE PADCarbon-specific pad
- HUB MODELHed Sonic
- HUB COMPATIBILITYShimano/Campy 9, 10, 11
- BUILD AND SPOKES18 front, 24 rear Standard
- SPOKE TYPEBladed steel
- POWERTAP OPTIONYES
- TRACK OPTIONYes
- WHEEL SIZE700c
- WHEEL SET WEIGHT1,481g
- RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE20mm +
- INCLUDESTitanium Skewers,Valve Extenders
- 1. For all types of bicycle wheels, a hard strike on the rim is likely to result in rim damage. At the point of impact, an aluminum rim will dent, and a carbon rim may delaminate. With any such damage to a Hed wheel, our lifetime crash replacement policy enables the original owner to repair or replace the wheel at substantial savings.